Winner’s of the Digital Leader Award by IDG Business Media and Dimension Data announced
With the new Digital Leader Award, IDG Business Media and Dimension Data Deutschland want to establish a platform for Digital Leadership in Germany and honor best practices. 300 executives from all different fields came to the AXICA in Berlin in order to exchange views about the meaning of leadership in the digital age and to get inspired by pioneers of the Digital Transformation.
The Award was under the patronage of Sigmar Gabriel, German Minister for economic affairs. The keynote was held by Brigitte Zypries, Parliamentary State Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
An overview of the winners of the evening:
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG in den Kategorien „Create Impact“ & „Spark Collaboration“
- Novum GmbH in der Kategorie „Invent Markets“
- Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG in der Kategorie „Shape Experience“
- KUKA Roboter GmbH in der Kategorie „Empower People”
- EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG in der Kategorie „Digitize Society”
- ING-DiBa AG Sonderpreis „Innovation“
- MSC Germany S.A. & Co. KG Sonderpreis „Disruption“
In the past months, a total of 90 digitization projects applied for the award. A jury of experts then nominated 18 companies in six categories, the final winners got awarded during the gala ceremony. This was the premiere of the Digital Leader Award, the second issue is set for 2017.
Further Information about the award http://bit.ly/1IlZmWQ